How to Maximize Your PPC ROI & Generate $2500 per Day
For some marketers, especially business to business companies, the holidays may be the right time when things hold up and this can be an ideal time to deeply cleanse and review your Pay Per Click account and get it to drive you more profits. When properly done, a powerful Pay Per Click account can really boost up your Return on Investment by taking your business to a whole new level.
Here are some more valuable strategies to make your Pay Per Click campaign more profitable and help you generate $2500 per day. Here are a few of the following smart tips:
Make Changes that Matter
Just focusing on what is not performing well is not a practical approach. In fact, you should look out those areas which would have more impact on your ROI even if they were working well. See which AdGroups and campaigns come up with the largest share of your overall paid search budget.
Design Better Targeted AdGroups
Check thoroughly for your AdGroups in order to dig keywords with low Click through rate and low Quality Score and observe what kind of ads are showing up. Now place those keywords in another AdGroup along with ads that are more significant. If you get a broader match, then take help from “See Search Terms” report, where you can find some common queries that users are interested to know.
If you find such keywords that are highly relevant with your text, then use them as a phrase in the new or the previous AdGroup.
Filter Out Unnecessary Clicks
Filtering out unwanted clicks can seriously help you get more and more clicks. In order to do this you need to provide information in your ad copy, which will dissuade your most common unwanted users. Let’s suppose, your services begin at $5,000 and using this information in your ad copy can go against the strategy of boosting your Click Through Rate, but the benefits may offset the overall loss by increasing the worth of each click. So, don’t waste your time on unwanted clicks, discard them before your sales people start doing it.
Focus on Landing Page Optimization
You really need to work hard for optimizing your landing pages. If you are able to drive great traffic at no extra cost, you have improved your Quality Scores and filtered out undesirable clicks successfully, but your landing pages are not focused on converting each user to a potential customer, then your situation will be same as that of whirling tires in the mud. There are tons of websites, providing useful tips to optimize landing pages. Find your material, read it thoroughly and try improving your landing pages to gain high Return on Investment.
Display Your Ads at the Right Time
In order to find the most appropriate time to show your ads, you need to do lots of preliminary testing. Yes, testing! It means you have to display your ads throughout the day and week to see when your ads are getting more attention and counts.
Strategies to Give your Pay Per Click Campaigns a Quick Boost
In order to maximize your ROI while decreasing the risk, we provide you with some quick and fundamental strategies.
- First of all, know your sector. You need to keep a close check on your customers, competitors and suppliers and adjust your goals accordingly.
- Start Small, then Scale Up- it means that start your work slowly with a thin budget and restricted campaign and then expand it gradually for significant leads and sales.
- Be Logical- the more sensible you are, the easier it will be to check what’s working and what’s not.
- Be Realistic- think practically, learn from your mistakes and keep updating things.
- Utilize Google Tools- over the last few years, Google tools have improved drastically. So, using these tools, especially bidding tools- like Conversion Optimizer can be a great way to maximize your Return on Investment.
- Nip your Titles- Titles of your ads are just similar to the on page headlines, so they should be attractive and highly relevant.
With these useful tips, it may become easier for you to optimize your Pay Per Click Campaign, especially when you are trying to boost your ROI. For further assistance, you can hire Pay Per Click experts to ensure that you’re utilizing your budget and the keywords in the right way.